Houston Debt Defense Attorneys Take Action for You
Relentless Texas debt defense lawyers protecting your future
These are challenging times. At the Law Office of David A. Fernandez, P.C., we meet so many clients who have long histories of paying bills on time and usually in full. But when you suffer a devastating injury or lose your job, it becomes much harder to make ends meet. And when you rely on your credit cards just to put food on the table or keep a roof over your head, you may find yourself drowning in debt. The last thing you need is a lawsuit against you.
If you feel as if you’re losing control over your own future, speaking with a debt defense lawyer in Houston may be just the lifeline you’re waiting for. We have represented hundreds of clients faced with lawsuits by creditors and debt collectors. Our ultimate goal is to get your case dismissed immediately. If we can’t, we create as many options as possible for you.
Our Houston debt defense lawyers are always up front with you
The Law Office of David A. Fernandez, P.C. is a debt defense law firm whose attorneys are dedicated to helping you obtain the relief you need. We focus on dealing with harassing creditors and collection lawsuits, allowing you to take back control of your financial situation. We never make promises we can’t keep: you can trust us to tell you the truth every time we meet.
Our attorneys provide legal assistance in the following debt defense areas:
- Credit card collection suits. Credit card attorneys and credit card debt collection agencies sue thousands of people every year. through the discovery process, we obtain the burliness records from your creditors, and scrutinize each one for errors. Errors can keep those records out of evidence, which can destroy the case against you.
- Debt collector suits. If you ignore a complaint against you, your debtors may file a lawsuit to obtain the money you allegedly owe. Under the law, there is a distinction between a legal debt and a moral debt. If the creditor cannot make his case that owe money, you cannot be held accountable for that debt. An experienced debt defense attorney defends you against those alleged debts to keep you from paying.
- Debt negotiation. Many times your debt increases because of penalties and interest rates. We negotiate with your creditors to reduce your debts as much as possible. Learn more about our recent successes by clicking here.
- Commercial debt restructuring. Just because your business has accumulated too much debt doesn’t mean you necessarily have to file for bankruptcy. Our attorneys work with you and your creditors to restructure your commercial debt, creating repayment plans that you can afford.
- Handling medical debt. Exorbitant medical bills are the root cause for many people’s debt. Our experienced medical debt attorneys in Houston can help you negotiate for minimized costs and more practical repayment plans.
- Judgment defense. Without the proper debt defense strategy, you could end up having a judgment filed against you by your creditors. A judgment may result in a lien against your home or your vehicle — even property you acquire later on. We can defend you against judgments in court.
Debt defense lawyers in Houston with the skills to help you
At the Law Office of David A. Fernandez, P.C., we put our years of experience to work for you. We litigate cases, and our focus is on winning. To speak with an attorney in a free initial consultation, contact our firm by phone at (713) 893-8509 or online.